1. Host a pumpkin carving party.
2. Go to a Carolina or Clemson football game.
3. Visit the Morris lighthouse – with a picnic in tow.
4. Spend an afternoon laying out in the Cistern when the leaves have turned. With a Starbucks hot cocoa, of course.
5. Have a beer-tasting night. So many limited edition flavors come out during the Fall. Why not have them all in one night?
6. Visit an orchard to pick your own fruits. A wonderful excuse to escape from downtown for a day. http://www.pickyourown.org/SC.htm
7. Have an early Thanksgiving celebration with friends. Once a year just isn’t enough.
8. Start a movie club or watch a tv show season religiously like An American Horror Story.
9. Eat s’mores in front of a big bonfire -even if it means driving up to Summerville.
10. Can some of the last of summer’s produce – strawberry jam and homemade tomato sauce by buying it from the local farmer’s market.